Thursday, November 18, 2010
Transiting Non-BGP Speaking Devices
Note: Click Images To Enlarge
1. Establish Connectivity between R4(Lo1) <--> R5(Lo1). Lo0 interfaces are used just to setup BGP session.
1. R2 can't run BGP instance, no static routes or
2. No redistribution is allowed anywhere to establish full
connectivity between R4 & R5's Loopback 1 Interfaces.
1. R1/R3's Lo0 interfaces are advertised into EIGRP.
2. R1/R3 points a host static route towards R5/R4
respectively & Vice Versa to obtain basic reachability to
Solution: Coming Soon....